Saturday, March 12, 2011

TUTORIAL: Snowmen Nails



As the first snowflake falls, there is no question that winter is upon us...and while we can't do much about the weather and wish it away, we can certainly jazz up our nails and make this season a little more bearable!

What you'll need:

- Blue nail polish
- Black nail polish (nail pen works best)
- White nail polish (nail pen works best)
- Orange nail polish (nail pen works best)

** As always, I feel the need to mention that it's not necessary to use all the same colors that I do, my tutorials are just for a basic reference to help stir your imagination! You can also use acrylic paints as an alternative to nail polish because there are a HUGE range of colors and each bottle is under $2! BUT, in my personal opinion I feel that nail polish lasts longer and doesn't chip or peel as easy as acrylic paint. **

Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment