Saturday, March 5, 2011

TUTORIAL: Flower Nails


Another spring/summer nail tutorial that's sure to please and (fairly) easy to do! Another simple variation to make this look more "flower-y" is to make the petals flowers circles instead of straight lines.

What you'll need:

- Black nail polish
- White nail polish (nail pen works best)
- Pink nail polish (nail pen works best)
- Yellow nail polish

** As always, I feel the need to mention that it's not necessary to use all the same colors that I do, my tutorials are just for a basic reference to help stir your imagination! You can also use acrylic paints as an alternative to nail polish because there are a HUGE range of colors and each bottle is under $2! BUT, in my personal opinion I feel that nail polish lasts longer and doesn't chip or peel as easy as acrylic paint. **

Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment