Sunday, March 6, 2011

REVIEW: Goody Spin Pins


You gotta love smart, yet affordable innovations...and Goody Spin Pins my friends are exactly that! These spin pins claim to do the work of 20 bobby pins and they're not lying! It takes just two pins to secure your bun and holds it securely in place all day.

Now they're called spin pins for a reason, when you insert them into your hair and take them out of your hair, you literally have to spin/twist them in/out, once spun into your hair, you can try remove them by pulling them out but they will not budge!

I wore these faithfully during my trip to Turks & Caicos and wore them even during my ventures into the salt water. These pins stood up against the test of time and did not rust one bit. I'd have to say these pins have been a great investment for only $8 CDN...give up 2 of your daily lattes and you've got some great little pins to last almost a lifetime!


Happy styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment