Saturday, March 5, 2011

REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked Palette


Time to get naked people! And of course by that I mean Urban Decay's naked palette ;) I managed to get my hands on one of these after much searching and stalking Sephora's website...and I have to say it was totally worth it! This palette not only comes in a gorgeous slim, velvet case, but it includes 12 full size neutral eyeshadows, a dual side 24/7 eyeliner in their two most popular shades (Zero & Whiskey) and a mini UD Primer Potion...everything you need to get naked is included in this sexy little palette :)

I think this is a must-have staple in your makeup collection (or if not this exact palette but something close with gradient neutral shades including a black and silver), you can create hundreds of looks that range from office appropriate to smokin' and club worthy. These eyeshadows are highly pigmented and have a buttery smooth texture for easy blending.

Aside from the shadows themselves, I really love the look of this palette, I find myself reaching for this almost every single day, and even the days that I don't, it still adorns my vanity as a sleek, sophisticated accessory.

Overall, the value of this palette is unmistakable! The presentation, packaging and general use is well worth the $50 (make that about $60 for us Canadians!) and I don't think you can find anyone out there that wouldn't want this in their beauty arsenal!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment