Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wart Remover Pads - Part 2


Ugh, so after having my pedicure and my foot looking oh-so-beautiful, after about a week Ed is rearing his ugliness again and making my soft skin callused. WHY!? So Ed is still definitely rooted in my foot and his mission in life is to make my foot ugly! So I decided to buy another brand of wart remover pads to see if I would have any different results, went with Dr. Scholls and it contains 24 treatments. These pads aren’t waterproof this time, which is a shame, but I find that they stay in place on my feet MUCH better than the Compound W ones. With the Compound W I found that after about a half day of walking and whatnot, the pad would shift to other parts of my foot moving the salicylic acid pad around too…not good! These new pads stay in place. I placed one wee salicylic pad on Ed, and then covered it with the larger cushy pad. Same instructions, leave on for 48 hours and then remove. I was impatient to see if the new pads were working so I ripped it off after the first day and yep, they’re working! It’s pretty gruesome, but here’s a pic so you know the epic battle I’m fighting. For some reason Ed is having a party with 5 of his friends (notice the 5 dots + 1 to the side? Wth). Pumice stones just aren’t cutting it to remove the dead skin so I bought one of those mini cheese-graters for your foot, that works like a charm! Dead skin flaking off left, right and centre! My new routine will be to leave the pad on for 2 days, remove, soak, dry and grate off the dead skin in hopes that eventually I’ll be placing a salicylic pad directly on Ed and be rid of him once and for all. If there’s any more progress on Ed as I move throughout the package of pads I’ll post some updates. In the meantime, try to get the picture of my foot out of your head and we’ll see you kiddies soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment